Friday, December 6, 2013

Children's Book Post 9












This weeks project time ran into Thanksgiving break. Unfortunately, I didn't get the time during break to work on my project. Soooooo for the next coming week, I plan on picking up the slack and hopefully doing more work to make  up for the lost time. Everything's coming together really well! Even the art portion which is more of a challenge for me. The past couple weeks I was really skeptical about my project and if I'm even doing the right project. But with all the work I'm putting it I have a good feeling about it!! :)







2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary! My name is Becca and I am a future English educator at the University of Saint Joseph in CT. I'm going to be reading and commenting on your blog weekly :) I love the idea of you creating a series of children's books. I wrote a children's book for one of my classes when I was in high school and it ended up being a lot more work than I originally thought, so I admire you for going for it!!

    I look forward to continuing to follow your progress throughout your project. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete